I got this idea from my friend, Laura, who got it from a couple of her friends, so here it goes:
I always...
Kiss Matt before he leaves for work.
Tell the girls "I love you" before they go to bed.
Worry about the girls.
Fold all the napkins on the table the same way (Can you say OCD?).
Drink at least two cups of coffee every morning.
Do my own pedicures, but I only bother in the summer.
Wish I had more time and money, less weight.
Make my bed.
Laugh too loud.
Want to take a beach vacation.
I sometimes...
Love my job.
Like my job.
Wish I didn't have to work.
Drive the speed limit.
Sleep through the night without waking up.
Wish we had more snow in Texas.
I never...
Want to live up North again.
Sleep too much.
Read enough.
Get enough alone time, but I guess that will come with Empty Nest Syndrome and I'll wonder why I ever wanted more alone time!
Exercise enough.
Have a cluttered, messy house.

No comments:
Post a Comment