
\
David Ford is a photographer that works at Portrait Pros. He also has six kids that attend my elementary. He took pictures of the girls for me last Wednesday, and printed them the same day. We gave Matt a couple as Christmas gifts, and I took some to my office. I can't remember the last time I had pictures of the two of them taken together, and the last time they had any professional pictures was before they started school. They had fun, and I love the results!
The girls and I are taking off for Arkansas Tuesday morning. I can't wait to see Steve and Judy's house they bought on a lake up there. They have snow on the ground, and it doesn't look like it's going to melt any time soon. We've seen pictures of the deer that come to their house every day, and Judy saw a flock of bluebirds today. Matt is flying up Tuesday night, and returning Wednesday night. He has to work Thursday. The girls and I will come home Thursday night. At least Caitlin is old enough to drive now, so I don't have to do it all myself if I don't want to!
No comments:
Post a Comment